Walking is simple, free, and one of the easiest ways to get more active, lose weight and become healthier. Sometimes overlooked as a form of exercise, walking briskly can help you build stamina, burn excess calories and make your heart healthier.
1. Regular walking has been found to trigger an anti-aging process and help repair old DNA.
2. Exercise/walking could add an additional 3-7 yrs to your life.
3. Walking barefoot allows your body to absorb free electrons from the Earth through the soles of your feet – known as “grounding”
4. Use new age wearable fitness trackers – will help you realize how much more of walking/exercise your body needs.
5. Walking for an hour or two could cut the risk of stroke by as much as one third.
6. Getting up and walking around every two minutes out of every hour can increase your lifespan by 33%.
7. Walking triggers your body to release natural pain-killing endorphins, and the more steps people take during a day, the better their moods tend to be.
8. Good walking shoes – with low and supportive heel and a shoe that fits properly.