About the Doctor
Degree: MBBS, D.A, DNB(ANAESTHESIA)
Designation: CONSULTANT ANAESTHESIOLOGIST & INTENSIVIST
Department: ANAESTHESIOLOGY & CRITICAL CARE
- Dr. MOHAMED NAJIBULLAH completed undergraduation in medicine from Government chengalpet medical college , in the year 2006. Did Post graduate Diploma in anaesthesia(D.A) from kilpauk medical College(2008-2010) & DNB anaesthesia from Perambur Railway hospital(2012-2014).
- Well-trained in the administration of general , spinal & epidural anaesthesia as well as ultrasound-guided nerve blocks for intraop & postop pain-relief, central venous cannulation, etc.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Preop anaesthetic evaluation, intraop & postop management of patients undergoing various surgeries under general, regional as well as monitored anaesthesia care.
- Pain management services
- Management of critically ill patients in the intensive care unit including intubation, ventilator management, insertion of central lines, dialysis catheter, etc.
- Worked in department of anaesthesia & critical care at THE GUEST HOSPITAL, KILPAUK, CHENNAI.
- Currently working as consultant in the department of anaesthesia & critical care – Kauvery Hospital, Chennai.
- TAMILNADU MEDICAL COUNCIL.
- Reg.no: 80383
Languages Known: ENGLISH, TAMIL, URDU, HINDI.