About the Doctor
Consultation Timing & Days: 7am-3pm (Monday to Saturday)
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology), FACC, FSCAI
Designation: Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
· Best Outgoing Student & First Rank Holder
· In MBBS & DM (Cardiology)
· DM from CMC, Vellore (1993).
· Worked as Faculty in CMC, Vellore.
· Had training in Interventional Cardiology from CMC, Vellore and a brief period from Metropolitan Hospital, New York
· Fellow of American College of Cardiology
· Fellow of American Society of Interventional Cardiology.
· Practicing Active Clinical & Interventional Cardiology for the past 25 years.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
· Extensive clinical & management experience in the field of Coronary artery disease & Cardiac failure.
· Services offered - Daily Cardiac Outpatient services
· ECG, Echo, Treadmill Tests, Coronary Angiograms & Angioplasties (PTCA), Balloon Valvuloplasties, Renal Angioplasties, Pacemakers.
· Has performed more than 15,000 Coronary Angiograms.
· Done more than 4000 Coronary Angioplasties (PTCA)
· 100 Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties
· 100 Permanent Pacemakers
· 50 Renal Angioplasties
· With excellent results.
· An expert & pioneer in doing radial artery interventions.
Life Member of Cardiology Society Of India.
English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam.