About the Doctor
Consultation Timing & Days: 9 am - 6 pm, Monday to Saturday
Degree: MBBS, DNB(Medicine), DNB(Nephrology)
Designation: Chief Nephrologist
Senior Consultant Nephrologist with 19 years of experience. Performed over 500 renal transplantations including living and cadaver transplants. Induction free Immuno suppression program in living related renal transplantation with excellent long term survival is the highlight of our transplant program. Pioneer in CAPD in India. Studied the peritoneal transport characteristics in Indian patients and modified the PET graph to accommodate for Indian patients. Academically oriented with 75 publications and presentations in various National and International forums. Recognized post graduate teacher in Nephrology and in General Medicine.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Renal Transplantation – living, cadaveric and Pediatric
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Hemodialysis, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies,
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Critical Care Nephrology
- General Nephrology
- Consultant Nephrologist – Coimbatore Kidney Center, 1997-99
- Chief Nephrologist – K.G.Hospital, Coimbatore, 1999-2014.
- Chief Nephrologist – Kauvery Hospital, Chennai since June 2014.
- Indian Society Of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis
- International Society of Nephrology
- International Society Of Peritoneal Dialysis.
Languages Known: Tamil and English