Well trained in managing renal & ureteric stones by endoscopic & percutaneous procedures. Expert in reconstructive laparoscopic procedures like pyeloplasty, partila nephrectomy & ureteric reimplantation.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
Comprehensive management of Stone disease by
- Endoscopic procedures like semirigid URS , RIRS , Retrograde Endopyelotomy and Endoinfundibulotomy.
- Percutaneous procedures like PCNL, Mini PCNL, Antigrade Endopyelotomy and Endoinfundibulotomy
- ESWL for Renal and Large Bladder stones
Holmium Laser Usage
- Stone diseases ,
- Enucleation of Prostate (HOLEP)
- Tumour resection / ablation in upper tract and bladder.
Uro Laparoscopic Procedure
- Simple and Radical Nephrectomy,
- Partial nephrectomy,
- Ureteric Reimplantation
- VVF Repair.
Open Surgical management of Advanced genitourinary malignancies
Management of Carcinoma Prostrate by Brachytherapy and Surgery
Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Indian Medical Council
- SHO - BR Hospital ,Chennai,India - Feb 1992 to June 1994
- General Practice - Satya Garden,Chennai,India – Feb 1994 to March 1997
- Post Graduate Trainee in General Surgery – Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai – April 1997 to March 2000
- National Board Trainee in Genito Urinary Surgery – Vijaya Hospital, Chennai – April 2000 to March 2003
- Registrar-1 (Surgery – Urology) - Queen Elizabeth Hospital, St.Michael, Barbados – May 2003 to April 2004
- Sr. Registrar (Surgery – Urology) - Queen Elizabeth Hospital, St.Michael, Barbados – May 2004 to August 2005
- Associate Urologist – RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital, Chennai – March 2006 to April 2007
- Consultant Urologist – RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital, Chennai – March 2007 to May 2012
- Senior Consultant – RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital, Chennai – May 2012 to December 2015
- Senior Urologist – Kauvery Hospital, Chennai – January 2016 to Till Date
Languages Known: English, Tamil