About the Doctor
Consultation Timing & Days: 24/7
Degree: MBBS, MD (Emergency Medicine) MEM, Dip. Emergency Medicine(RCGP –UK),Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine (MGR University)
Designation: Consultant Intensivist & Head of the Department & Academic Director in Emergency Medicine
Department: Intensive Care Unit
He was graduated from Calcutta University with Distinction.
MD in Emergency & critical Care Medicine from Vinayaka Mission, Selam, Tamil Nadu.
He was awarded with Diploma in Emergency Medicine From RPGP – UK and Master’s in Emergency Medicine from society of Emergency Medicine India.
He has completed Fellow ship in Critical Care Medicine under MGR University in Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of critically ill patients in the intensive care unit including intubation, ventilator management, insertion of central lines, dialysis catheter,ICD, & Pace maker Insertion etc.
- Difficulty air way management .
- Trauma & Toxicology Management
- He was awarded Silver Medal MD (Emergency Medicine), from Vinayaka Mission University, Selam.
- He was awarded Hansraj Memorial Award for best research paper in Critical Care in India in 2013.
- He is faculty for National & International Conference both in Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Medicine.
- Published Original Research paper in National & International in index journal in Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Medicine.
- Society of Emergency Medicine India.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- European of Society Critical Care Medicine
Languages Known: English, Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Sanskrit.,