About the Doctor
Consultant, Department of Cardiology
- M.B.B.S - The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Government Stanley Medical college, Chennai - Completed in March 2005
- M.D - In Paediatrics, Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh - Completed in June 2009
- D.M - In Cardiology, The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Madras Medical College, Chennai - Completed in August 2017
- During M.B.B.S. - Presented a paper on “knowledge, attitude and practice about mess sanitation and personal hygiene of food handlers” at First National Conference of problem solvers held at Trivandrum in December 2002
- During M.D. - Participated in many CME programmes and conferences (National level & State level)
- Dissertation - Randomized trial on “The use of needle-less connectors for the prevention of vascular access related sepsis among neonates”
- Presented the same paper in NEOCON held in Hyderabad in 2013
- Prevalence and antimicrobial sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection febrile children aged 1 month to 5 years in IQSR vol 10 5 issue, Sep-Oct 2013
- Profile of children admitted with seizures in a tertiary care hospital in South India in IQSR vol11 4 issue, Nov-Dec 2013
- During D.M. - Winner of quiz programme in cardiology clinical update conducted by SIMS, Vadapalani 2017
- Participated in many CME programmes, conferences & Hands on training session at state & national levels
- Poster presentation at the National conference of the Cardiological Society of India 2016 held at Kochi titled “A RARE CASE OF ANOMALOUS ORIGIN OF LEFT CORONARY ARTERY FROM PULMONARY IN A 43 YEAR OLD FEMALE PATIENT”.
- Poster presentation at the National conference of the Cardiological Society of India 2016 held at Kochi titled “MORPHOLOGY AND INCIDENCE OF NON IRA LESIONS IN MULTIVESSEL CAD FOLLOWING THROMBOLYSED STEMI”.
- Oral presentation at the National conference of ECHA INDIA 2016 held at Madurai Titled “IVEMARK SYNDROME – A RARE ENTITY WITH SPECIFIC ANATOMIC FEATURES”.
- Oral presentation at the National conference of ECHO India 2016 held at Madurai titled ‘UNICUSPID UNICOMMISURAL AORTIC VALVE – A RARE ENTITY”
- Oral presentation at the National conference of TANCSI 2016 held at tuticorn titled “SUCCESSFUL TRANSCATHETER CLOSURE OF RSOV”.
- Sent an article titled “MORPHOLOGY AND INCIDENCE OF NON IRA LESIONS IN MULTIVESSEL CAD FOLLOWING THROMBOLYSED STEMI” to the angiology journal.
- Sent a case report titled “UNICUSPID UNICOMMISURAL AORTIC VALVE – A RARE ENTITY” to MGR university medical journal.
- Worked as assistant and associate professor in the Department of paediatrics at Meenakshi Medical College and research institute, Kanchipuram from Aug – 2009 to 31 July 2014
- Currently working in SRM medical college hospital, Chennai at Assistant Professor in cardiology department.
Key Techniques Conversant With
- Coronary Angiogram
Area of Interest
- Interventional Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Disease