- presented Dr. BR. Santhanakrishnan award paper at
south PEDICON 2015.
- Second Author Of The Article Titled Clinical Profile
Outcome And Atypical Presentations Of Scrub Typhus: Experience From A Tertiary
Care Center In South India - Published In Journal Of Paediatric Infectious Diseases 2017.
Kauvery Experience Since September
- Pediatric & New Born - Intubation And Mechanical
Ventilation, Non - Invasive Ventilation
- Lumbar Puncture, Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Exchange Transfusion, Umbilical Venous Catheterisation
- Paediatric Immunisation
- Holding on to Ethics In Every Aspect of Managing A
- Practicing Rational Use Of Antibiotics.
- Trained In General Pediatric Care, Pediatric
Emergencies Newborn Resuscitation & New Born Intensive Care(Level I, II
- PALS Provider ( Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- NALS Provider(Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- To Make Kauvery Salem The Most Trusted Hospital For
- A Teaching Institute In Future For Paediatrics
Professional Body Membership
- TN Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Academy Of Pediatrics