- USG guided central venous, peripheral venous and Arterial access including Hemodialysis catheter placement - 250 in total
- USG guided
- Supraclavicular nerve block - 40
- Interscalene nerve block - 20
- Axillary nerve block - 40
- Femoral nerve block - 100
- Popliteal nerve block - 100
- Saphenous nerve block - 25
- Sciatic nerve block - 25
- Adductor canal block and continuous analgesia using catheter technique - 20
- PEC and SAP block - 10
- TAP block - 15
- Lumbar plexus nerve block - 3
- Labour analgesia-300 cases
- Transplant anaesthesia
- Renal - 30
- Liver - donor hepatectomy - 15
- Double forearm transplant - 2
- Intercostal drain insertion - 5
- Paediatric caudal analgesia - 100
- I have been a part of a team involved in 2 successful double forearm transplants done in AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, KOCHI headed by Dr Subramaniya Iyer.
- Trained in ultrasound usage for vascular access, peripheral nerve block.
- Trained in management of difficult airway and fiberoptic bronchoscopy guided intubation.
- Good experience with robotic anaesthesia and complex gastrointestinal surgeries.
Field of Interest
- Obstetric anaesthesia
- Pain and palliative care
- Neuro anaesthesia
- Robotic anaesthesia
Clinical Achievements: 2 successful double forearm transplants performed in AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, KOCHI
- To become a clinician with vast knowledge, exceptional skills and supreme confidence.
- To set up an advanced Trauma care facility with pain clinic close to my hometown.
Professional Body Membership
- INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGY
- Sports - cricket and basketball
- Aquarium hobbyist
Social Activities: Have taken part in relief measures during TSUNAMI 2004 and Kerala floods 2018.