About the Doctor
Designation: Consultant Paediatrician
- Publications: Indian Journal of Paediatrics
- Predicting Complicated Parapneumonic Effusion in Community Acquired Pneumonia: Hospital Based Case-Control Study.
P Meganathan, Awasthi S.
- Indian J Pediatr. 2019 Feb;86(2):140-147. doi: 10.1007/s12098-018-2769-y. Epub 2018 Sep 4.
- Books: Founder & Chief Editor: eMedQue - (MBBS University Questions Bank) Mobile application
Specialty Experience: 4 Years (From May 2015)
Kauvery Experience: 8 Months (From July 2018)
- "Short Term Studentship award" from ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research)
- "Gold Medal" in MD - Paediatrics
- "Best Post Graduate Thesis Award" from Indian Journal of Pediatrics
- "IAP Divisional Level Quiz Winner"
Field of Interest:
- Paediatric Emergency & Critical Care
- e Medicine
- Medical mobile application development
Professional Body Membership: Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Personal Interests: Mobile Application Development, Motivational Talks