A Healthy Diet -> Big Benefits
a. Reducing the workload on your heart.
b. Better cholesterol levels.
c. Normal blood pressure.
d. Look Fabulous.
An Unhealthy Diet -> Cardiovascular Diseases
a. Accumulation of excess cholesterol.
b. Increased blood pressure.
c. Increased sugar levels.
FOOD FOR THE HEART:
- 72% decrease in major cardiovascular conditions.
- Rich in Vitamins, Iron and Carbohydrates, low in cholesterol and fat. Heart does not work extra hard.
- Transfats increase your bad cholesterol levels (LDLs).
- Heart Healthy food with High Density Lipoproteins.
- Your heart will not be in need of pumping excess blood for digesting the large amount of food if you eat small meals.
- Avoid Salty food to control blood pressure.
- Chew and enjoy the food you eat because properly chewed food is easier to digest.
A weight loss program involves 60% diet and 40% exercise. Understand the importance of a good diet and its impact on the heart and focus on eating right!