Maintaining a clean and white set of teeth says a lot about a person’s personal hygiene. Here are a few ways to maintain your pearly whites.
Healthy Gums and Teeth:
- Rubbing apple cider vinegar, lemon on your teeth and rinse after 5 minutes.
- Eating raw strawberries and other water rich fruits.
- Brushing twice a day, flossing your teeth and using a mouthwash.
- Changing your tooth brush every 3 months.
- Cleaning your teeth in a circular motion to cover all areas.
Protect your teeth at all costs:
- Use a mouth guard at all costs while playing sports.
- Chewing a pen or a pencil is a bad habit and also causes your tooth to get chipped.
- Hard food items like ice, nuts, corn can cause your tooth to get chipped if they are weak.
- Opening bottle caps with your teeth is the biggest reason for chipping a tooth.
- Excess sugary food and alcohol can erode the enamel.
Maintaining bad dental hygiene can lead to the following:
- Unhealthy Gums: Heart Disease, stroke, clogged arteries, tooth loss and other respiratory diseases.
- Tooth Abscesses: Endocarditis, infection of the jaw, bacterial skin infections, pneumonia etc.
Statistics suggest that people who have white and healthy teeth are more confident!
Follow the above guidelines to have great confidence and an amazing smile.