About the Doctor
Designation: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
- More than 4000 diagnostic procedures including radial and femoral route CAGs, Graft angiograms, Renal angiograms and right heart catheterisation.
- More than 1000 PTCAs, bifurcation and left-main.
- Good experience in IABPs, Temporary pacemaker, FFR, iFR and OCT imaging.
- Permanent pacemaker, ASD device closure, Renal artery and subclavian artery stenting, IVC filter were done in small numbers.
- FUTURE INTERESTS: CHIP, TAVI, Mitra clip, LAA device closure, Mechanical circulatory support devices
- December 2019 onwards - Jr.Consultant cardiologist, Kauvery Hospitals, Hosur
- September to December 2019 - Jr.Consultant cardiologist, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderguda, Hyderabad.
- September 2018 to September 2019 - Jr. Consultant cardiologist, CARE Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- August 2013- August 2015 - Specialist, Internal medicine and Intensive care at Al Hayat International Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
- Dec 2008 to July 2013 - Physician and Intensivist at Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Chennai. (Divisional Medical Officer, Indian Railway Medical Service)
- Jan 2007 to Dec 2008 - Junior Resident in the Department of Internal Medicine and Critical care, Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Chennai, India.
- April 2005 to Dec 2006 - General Practioner at Abhisek hospitals, Chennai
- Feb 2004 to March 2005 - Internship training in PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore, India