- Muthu V, Kumar S, Prakash G, Sharma P, Varma S. Image diagnosis: Weber syndrome: a rare presentation of acute leukemia-a case report and review of the literature. Perm J. 2015 Winter; 19(1):83-5. DOI: 10.7812/TPP/14-126.
- Lal A, Pavunesan SK, Mahalingam H, Garg M, Sinha SK, Khandelwal N. A triad of complete dorsal pancreatic agenesis, pancake kidney and bicornuate uterus. An association or an incidental finding: first case in literature. JOP. 2015 Mar 20;16(2):189-91. DOI: 10.6092/1590-8577/2949.
- Lal A, Naranje P, Pavunesan SK. What's new in urologic ultrasound? Indian J Urol. 2015 Jul-Sep;31(3):176-84. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.159604.
- Swathi P, Rangesh S, Santhosh Kumar, K J Pandian, Senthamarai M.V. Neuro Wilson disease in an adolescent girl - early presentation- a case report. Int. J Pediatr Res. 2016;3(11):805-809.doi:10.17511/ijpr.2016.11.07.
- Prakash Mahesh, Santhosh KP, Rajinder Singh, Niranjan Khandelwal (2016). Bochdalek hernia was complicated by gastric perforation and gastro-pleural fistula. Tropical Gastroenterology. 37. 10.7869/tg.366.
- Prakash Mahesh, Kumar Santosh, Sharma Vishal, Singh Mangat Paramvir, Khandelwal Niranjan. (2016). Gastro-gastric and gastro-duodenal intussusception with pancreatitis due to GIST. Tropical gastroenterology: official journal of the Digestive Diseases Foundation. 37. 305-7. 10.7869/tg.384.
- Giragani Suresh, K Pavunesan Santhosh & Balasubramaniam Anandh. (2018). Targeted endovascular treatment of haemorrhagic posterior fossa proliferative angiopathy. Interventional Neuroradiology. 24. 159101991876164. 10.1177/1591019918761640.
- Giragani Suresh, K Pavunesan Santhosh, Balasubramaniam Anandh, Agrawal Vikas, Alwala Surendar, Kumar Anjani. (2018). Rete mirabile of posterior inferior cerebellar artery: A rare cause of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Interventional Neuroradiology. 159101991878214. 10.1177/1591019918782147.
- One year post-MD Experience (Senior Residency) IN PGIMER, Chandigarh from 1st January 2015 to 7th January 2016.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, Vinayaka Missoion's Kirubananda Variyar Medical College, Salem- One and half years (January 9th, 2016 to August 22nd, 2017)
- Ultrasound, Doppler, Basic & Advanced CT, MRI
- Cerebral Angiogram (More than 150)
- PTBD & Biliary Stenting (15)
- Mechanical Thrombectomy for Stroke (10)
- Mechanical Thrombector For DVT(3)
- Well Trained In Image Guided Minimally Invasive Procedure for Maximum Benefit of Patients
Clinical Achievements :
- Recipient of Dr. N Ramadas best research paper award in IRIA, 2016 held at Bhubaneshwar for thesis work titled "Dual-source dual-energy multidetector CT for the evaluation of pancreatic masses"
- First prize in an oral paper presentation titled "Endovascular treatment of ruptured very small intracranial aneurysms- a single-center review"
- First prize in a poster presentation titled "CT guided oro-nasal approaches for biopsy of the craniovertebral junction lesions" at 20th Annual conference of Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (ISVIR) from 21st to 24th February 2018 at SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- Mechanical Thrombectomy for Tandem Occlusion of Internal Carotid Artery & Middle Cerebral Artery.
- Catheter Directed Thrombolysis & Thrombectomy for Extensive DVT
- Focus On Vascular Intervention and To Setup a Well Equipped Interventional Radiology Centre in Kauvery Hospital, Salem
Professional Body Membership
- Member of IRIA (Indian Radiology & Imaging Association)
- Adventure Tourism/Travel
- Hockey Addict
- Keenly Interested In Helping under Privileged