- Senior Resident as an intensivist in PSG IMS & R (June 2013 - April 2014)
- 36 months of cardiology training (Invasive and non-invasive)
- 6 months of cardiac critical care training and well versed in bedside procedures like temporary pacemaker insertion and pericardiocentesis.
- 12 months of training in non-invasive cardiology including treadmill Protocols, Cardiac CT and Nuclear cardiology.
- 12 months of training in interventional cardiology. Performed >500 diagnostic angiograms and >75 angioplasties. Assisted structural heart disease interventions including BMV, aortic and pulmonary balloon valvotomy, device closure of congenital heart defects, peripheral interventions, etc.
- 3 months of training in electrophysiology including procedures like permanent pacemaker insertion, ICD and CRT devices.
- 3 months of dedicated training in paediatric cardiology.(paediatric and fetal echocardiography, cath studies and paediatric interventions)
Kauvery Experience 1 year at kauvery
Academic Achievements :
- GOLD MEDALLIST - PROF. M. A. MUTHUSETHUPATHI PRIZE EXAM held by Madras Medical College Nephrology Alumni Association in 2012.
- First prize in AIM MEDI QUIZ 2012 held at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai.
- Quiz master for GENESIS 2011 & 2012 held at Madras Medical College - Inter college medical quiz competition.
- Runner up for best paper presented in the 19th National Annual Conference of Hypertension Society of India (HSICON 2010).
- Awarded "BEST PAPER" in 23RD Annual Conference of Indian College of cardiology (ICCCON 2016).