About the Doctor
- Presented Laboratory diagnosis of Tropical infections in IAP CME, Trichy 2016
- Presented Basic Microbiology of UTI in Pathfinders CME, Trichy 2019
- Presented Automation in Microbiology CME conducted by Meenakshi hospital, Thanjavur 2016
Specialty Experience: 6 years
Kauvery Experience: 5 years
- Experience in Basic Bacteriology - smear, culture, and antibiotic susceptibility.
- Experience in Automatic Blood culture system and Vitek system.
- Smear and Antibiogram interpretation and clinical correlation.
- Experience in Mycobacteriology, Viral serology, Mycology
- Experience in Molecular biology (Real-time PCR)
- Experience in interpreting Surveillance cultures and Air settle plate culture in OT.
- Endotoxin testing of dialysis water and water culture.
Strengths: Regular Interaction with Clinicians with regard to culture reports, Antibiotic selection, providing timely reports and thereby improving the quality of health care to patients.
Field of Interest: Hospital infection control activities, antibiotic stewardship, and Molecular biology.
Future Vision: To take a strong leadership in clinical microbiology.
Professional Body Membership
- Member of Indian Academy of medical microbiologist.
- Member of Indian medical association
Personal Interests: Play carom, chess