About the Doctor
- UG - Government Kilpauk Medical College, 2011.
- PG - ESI PGIMSR, 2015
- Specialty Experience - 5 years
- Kauvery Experience - 3 months
- Perform Gynaec & Antenatal ultrasound, endometrial biopsy, PAPSMEAR, Colposcopy, Copper - T insertion and removal, Intrauterine insemination (IUI) as OPD procedures
- Perform vaginal, instrumental, LSCS deliveries
- Perform open hysterectomies and other open Gynaec surgeries & Laparoscopic surgeries
- Perform Hysteroscopy and infertility related surgeries
Special Procedures: Manage IVF protocols and is an IVF (Test tube baby), specialist
Strengths: Good in counseling and communicating with patient and family
- Have treated various and variety of infertility patients and given several positive results.
- Handle and manage high-risk obstetric cases effectively.
Future Vision: Research in PCOS in infertility patients
Professional Body Membership:
- PPLSSS (Applied)
- High-risk Obstetrics
Social Activities: Conducted several free camps and stage talks in colleges and given awareness to the public regarding infertility and adolescent health.