- August 2015- Jan 2017 - Medical Director and Unit Head, Chief Cardiac Surgeon, Kauvery Heartcity.
- Jan 2017 to till date - Executive Director & Unit Head, Chief cardiac Surgeon Kauvery Heartcity.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)
- Valve surgeries repair/replacement
- Surgeries for congenital heart disease entire spectrum of acyanotic / cyanotic congenital heart disease.
- Aortic surgeries
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgeries
- Promoter shareholder and whole time Medical Director - Cardiac Services of Kauvery Group of Hospitals.
- Key person in developing - an exclusive 100-bed Cardiac Hospital in Trichy. "Kauvery Heartcity" (Commissioned in Dec 2012) Involved right from conception, planning and execution, and currently the Business Head of the Unit.
- Instrumental in introducing cardiac surgery as a Speciality in Trichy. Practising Cardiac surgery for over 24 years. Performed more than 5000 Open Heart Procedures (Includes bypass operations, valve replacement surgeries and correction of congenital defects) and more than 1250 closed cardiac and vascular surgeries and 400 lung and mediastinal surgeries and 750 renal transplants.
- Done more than 5000 Bronchoscopy procedures which include diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency procedures. Conducted numerous workshops and training programs.
- Done around 1500 cardiac surgeries, under the former and present CM's Health Scheme in Trichy with the least mortality for which our Hospital was given an A1 + upgrade in the category.
- Performed around 100 paediatric cardiac surgeries under the "Ilam sirar idayam kappom thittum" of the previous regime.
- Performed the first open-heart surgery in Thanjavur and at Salem.
- Organised ATLS courses for doctors and paramedics in Trichy at KMC Hospital.
- Organised CME and CNE courses for doctors and nurses.
- Conducted numerous cardiac awareness camps in and around Trichy.
- First beating Heart Bypass Surgery
- Emergency Bypass Surgery
- CABG for patients on IABP
- LV Remodelling Surgery
- CABG in bad LV function patients.
- CABG with associated procedures
- Malignant tumour removal from the heart
- Paediatric Valve replacements
- Dual-chamber pacer implantations
- Complex aneurysm surgeries.
Professional Body Membership
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council -1986 (Reg. No: 41180)
- Association of Surgeons of India - Life Member.
- Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons of India - Life Member.
- Association of Surgeons of India, Trichy Branch - Treasurer for 1994 -96, Secretary for 1997- 98, President for 2011 - 2012.
- Indian Medical Association - Member of Trichy Branch. State Council Member. Fine Arts Secretary - 1998 - 99.