About the Doctor
MBBS (Year of passing 2001) - Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Diploma in TB and Chest Diseases (Year of passing 2006) - Madras Medical College, Chennai.
DNB (Respiratory Siseases) - Year of passing Jan 2009 - Amritha Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
- Presented 2 posters in ACCP chest 2019 at San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- Presented 3 posters in ATS 2018 at San Diego, CA.
- Presented 5 posters in APSR 2017 at Sydney, Australia.
- Presented in national conference NAPCON 2006 held at Mumbai.
- Presented in national conference Broncocon 2008 held at Calicut.
- Participated as a faculty in Rigid Bronchoscopy workshop 2016 held at Thanjavur Medical College, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Regularly presenting papers in CME, s conducted in IMA branches in and around Tiruchirappalli.
- KH Kisku, MD,1 MK Panigrahi, MD,1 R Sudhakar, DTCD,1 A Nagarajan, DTCD,1 R Ravikumar, MBBS,1 and JR Daniel, MD2 .AGENESIS OF LUNG - A REPORT OF TWO CASES Lung India. 2008 Jan-Mar; 25(1): 28–30.
- Darsana Viswam, Suresh G Nair, Varun Patel, Nagaraj. Ultra-Short Course of Low-Dose Amiodarone- Induced Post-Operative Fatal Pulmonary Toxicity. JAPI Case reports July 2011 • VOL. 59.
- Varun R. Patel, Darsana Viswam, V. Rajesh, A. Nagrajan, K. Seema, Sethu Babu .Tissue is issue: Not all masses are tumors. Am J Case Rep, 2012; 13: 51-54.
Kauvery experience: Practicing since 2009 as interventional Pulmonologist
Normal procedures done: Bronchoscopy
Special procedures performed
- Rigid Bronchoscopy
- Tracheo bronchial stenting
- Pediatric bronchoscopy
Professional Body membership
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- European Respiratory Society
- Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
- World association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- European association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Indian Medical Association
- Chest Radiology
- Interventional Pulmonogist
- Critical Care
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Chest Radiology
- Sleep Disorders
- Pleural diseases and Thoracoscopy