Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
Facial Plastic Surgery: Aesthetic surgery of Face including Face Lift, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty and Anti-ageing treatments namely botox and fillers. Reconstructive facial surgery following trauma, cancer resection and facial Reanimation surgery.
Aesthetic Surgery: Body contouring surgery including abdominoplasty and liposuction. Aesthetic Breast surgeries and Gynaecosmastia surgery.
Burns Surgery: Acute burn surgery, Post burn contracture surgeries, Burn scar modulation and corrections.
- Senior House Officer in Department of General Surgery
- Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Perambur, Chennai, India.
- FEBRUARY 2001 – SEPTEMBER 2004
- Details of periods spent:
- February 2001 – September 2002 General Surgery
- October 2002 – December 2002 Paediatric surgery
- January 2003 – June 2003 Orthopaedics
- July 2003 – December 2003 Urology
- January 2004 – April 2004 Cardiothoracic and vascular Surgery
- May 2004 – September 2004 General Surgery
- Tutor in the Department of Anatomy, Madras Medical College, Chennai
- April 2005 –July 2005.
- Junior Consultant, Department of General Surgery,
- Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Sri kanchi Kamakoti Sankara Hospital, Chennai.
- August 2005- January 2006
- Tutor in the Department of General Surgery
- Meenakshi Medical College and Hospital, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India.
- February 2006- August 2006
- Super Speciality Post Graduate trainee in the Department of Plastic Surgery, Madurai Medical College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India,
- September 2006- August 2009.
- Consultant in the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery,
- GLOBAL Hospital and Health city, Chennai.
- September 2009 – December 2016.
POST GRADUATE COURSES:
- Ethicon Basic Surgical Skill course, Mumbai – 2002
- APSI course on Maxilliofacial and Orthognathic surgery, Chennai – 2007
- APSI course on Cleft Lip and Palate, SRMC, Chennai – 2008
- Ethicon course on Microsurgical Techniques, Chennai – 2009
- Basic Good Clinical Practice (GCP) workshop, Chennai – 2011
- APSI course in Head and Neck Reconstruction, Mumbai – 2013.
- APSI course in Orthognathic Surgery, PGI Chandigarh – 2014.
- Is Laser a necessary tool in modern surgery- International laser conference 2001, Chennai
- Cross Lip mucosal apron flap - TANPAPS 2008
- Double crossed skin flaps for lobule reconstruction – TANPAPS 2009
- Awarded Prof. C.R. SUNDER RAJAN Gold medal for Best paper in TANPAPS 2009.
- Role of Technitium Bone scan in staging Carcinoma Breast - NBE 2004
- Reconstruction of Pressure sores – Dr.MGR University 2009
- Indian Medical association
- Tamilnadu and Pondicherry association of Plastic surgeons
- Association of Plastic surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Languages Known: English and Tamil