Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Core Pediatrics (Ambulatory Pediatrics, Pediatric immunization, Allergy and Asthma, Diagnostics)
- Pediatric intensive care
- Resident, ALL India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi, Jan 2010 to Dec 2012
- Pediatrician, Pediatric CTVS ICU, Kauvery hospital, Chennai, June 2013 - present
- Distinction in 7 papers in MBBS (2003-2009)
- Balfour Memorial Medal for best performance in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in MBBS (2008)
Research and Publications:
- Transcutaneous bilirubinometry from a shielded skin patch in near term and term neonates receiving phototherapy: Is it useful? Lakshmi Murli * MD, Anu Thukral * DM, Jeeva Sankar * DM, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla # PhD, Ashok Deorari * MD, Vinod Paul * MD PhD, Vinod Bhutani $ MD Ramesh Agarwal * DM
- Newborn Health Knowledge Centre, WHO collaborating centre for training and research in
- neonatal care, ICMR centre for advanced research in newborn health, Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Department of Biostatistics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi India
- Department of Neonatal & Developmental Medicine, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital,
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Dr S.S.Manchanda Research award in Neonatology - Adjudged the best thesis by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, PEDICON Jan 2013, Kolkata
- Poster presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies, May 2013 Washington DC, USA
- Published in Journal of perinatology 37, 182-187(Feb 2017) -Reliability of transcutaneous bilirubinometry from shielded skin in neonates receiving phototherapy: a prospective cohort study
- Transfusion related acute lung injury in a neonate.
Gupta S, Som T, Iyer L, Agarwal R. Indian J.
Pediatr. 2012 Oct;79(10):1363-5.
- Unruptured Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm Obstructing the Left Ventricular Outflow Tract: An UncommonPresentation in Childhood. Murli L, Shah P, Sekar P, Surya K. Ann Thorac Surg. 2016 Jan;101(1):e21-3
- Lateral tunnel Fontan and Anti-tubercular therapy - Salvaging a failing Fontan with bronchiectasis – poster presented at the annual conference of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India October 2015
- Single stage repair of coarctation of the aorta with associated intracardiac defects though median sternotomy: fine tuning perfusion and surgical techniques" - platform presentation at PCSI 2016.
- TN medical council (RC 86910)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
Languages Known: Tamil, English, Hindi