- Consultant Neuro Surgeon - Sri Narayani hospital & research centre, Sripuram, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India (Jan’ 2009 – Dec’ 2009)
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon - Bhimavaram Hospitals, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India (Jan’ 2010 – Jun’ 2010)
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon - Manipal Super Speciality hospital, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Jun’2010 – May’2012)
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon - Aayush Hospitals, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Jun’ 2012 – Mar’ 2014)
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon - Sri Gokulam Hospitals, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (Apr’ 2014 – Jul’ 2017)
Paper & Poster presentations:
- Presented a paper on “Review of suprasellarmeningiomas – surgical results with special consideration to ophthalmological outcomes” in the 12th annual conference of the Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists Association held at Vijayawada, India on 9-10 July 2005.
- Presented a paper on “Endoscopic approaches for anterior skull base lesions” in the Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Workshop at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India held on 25th of September, 2005.
- Presented & achieved the Best Poster Award on “Review of cavernous sinus lesions - surgical results” in the Neurosurgery Update 2006 and Neuro Endoscopy Workshop at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, India from 15th to 17th April 2006.
- Presented a paper on “Surgical approaches to suprasellarmeningiomas” in the 4th South Asian Neurosurgical Congress held at New Delhi, India on 15th -18th February 2007.
- Presented a paper on “Combined supratentorial-infratentorial approach to the posterior incisural space” in the 4th South Asian Neurosurgical Congress held at New Delhi, India on 15th -18th February 2007.
- Presented a paper on “Uncommon cavernous sinus lesions – need for tissue biopsy” in the 9th Annual Conference Skull Base Surgery Society of India held at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India from 27th – 28th October, 2007.
- Presented a paper (2nd author) on “Uncommon cavernous sinus lesions” in the 2009 CNS Annual meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, October 24th -29th.
- Presented an oral poster on “Surgical management of a giant paraclinoid carotid aneurysm – a young neurosurgeon’s perspective” in the Neurovascon 2013 Conference and Workshop on Endovascular surgery, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, September 21st -22nd.
- Presented a paper on “Surgical management of giant meningiomas in a peripheral set-up” in the 63rd Annual conference of the Neurological Society of India, Coimbatore, December 2014.
- ManasPanigrahi, P.Arun. Uncommon cavernous sinus lesions: A review. In Progress in Clinical Neurosciences volume 22, 2007: 237-247.
- Arun P. A large vertex extradural hematoma due to traumatic bilateral coronal suture diastasis. Neurol India 2011; 59:935-7.
- Arun P. Foramen magnum extramedullarycavernoma in a pediatric patient. Neurol India 2012; 60:117-9.
- Arun P. Partially calcified giant intracerebral hydatid cyst in a pediatric child. Neurol India 2012; 60:260-2.
- Arun P, ManasPanigrahi, A. K. Purohit. Tuberculumsellaemeningiomas — a series of 41 cases; surgical and ophthalmological outcomes with proposal of a new prognostic scoring system. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2012; 3:286-93
Special Procedures: Independently performed more than 1500 cranial & spinal cases.
- Supratentorial (Gliomas, Meningiomas, Pituitary tumours, pineal tumours, Craniopharyngiomas, Intraventricular lesions, Developmental cysts, Bony tumours, Fibrous Dysplasias, Cavernous sinus lesions, Metastasis & other malignant lesions, Infections, Aqueductal stenosis, CSF rhinorrhoea etc).
- Infratentorial (Cerebellar lesions, Brainstem lesions, Dural based lesions, CP angle &Petroclivaltumours, Intraventricular lesions, Foramen magnum tumours, Jugular foramen tumours, etc).
- Neurovascular (Aneurysms, AVM’s).
- Cranial trauma – Extradural hematomas, Subdural hematomas, Contusions, Depressed fractures, Intracerebral hematomas, Anterior cranial fossa reconstruction procedures, etc.
- Microvascular decompression procedures.
- CSF diversion procedures – VP shunt, TP shunt, Reservoir placements, Twist drill placements, etc.
- Trauma (CV junction, cervical, thoracic, lumbosacral regions).
- Congenital lesions (Chiari malformations, CV junction abnormalities, split cord malformations, myelomeningocoeles, etc).
- Degenerative lesions (Anterior & posterior cervical, anterior & posterior thoracic, posterior lumbosacral regions, laminectomies, discectomies, Spinal interbody fusions etc).
- Minimally invasive surgery; artificial disc replacement / disc arthroplasty.
- Image-guided spinal injections, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty.
- Tumours (Intramedullary tumours, extramedullarytumours, extradural tumours, vascular lesions-AVM’s, etc).
- Infections (Tuberculomas, etc).