1. Take Cold Showers twice a day.
2. Wear loose cotton clothes.
3. Step up on water intake. Just plain water taken many times a day is better than sugary juice.
4. Avoid going out in direct sunlight. Wear a cap, or take an umbrella with you. Wear sunscreen lotion with SPF 30+
5. Do not drink very cold beverages or very hot beverages in summer
6. Similar to how a radiator is able to pull off heat to cool an entire engine, simply wearing a cool wrist band against your palpable wrist pulse can cool you down. The key is that you should be able to feel your pulse close enough to the skin to be able to exchange heat.
7. If you have been out in the sun too long refresh with a salty sweet drink, like lassi, tender coconut water or fresh lime juice.
8. Avoid storing food in the fridge. Eat fresh
9. Step up on your salads and fruit intake.
10. Wet a bed sheet and hang it against the window when the sun gets unbearable. It’s better than just turning on the air conditioner considering your energy bills and of course the environment.
11. Pour a few buckets of water in the open terrace. Brings the temperature down a few degrees.
12. Keep a spray bottle filled with water in the fridge and spray yourself when you feel too hot. This will bring down the body temperature.
Visit our website.