Exercise improves your fitness and well being in many ways. For example it:
1. Reduces stress and tension and aids relaxation
2. Increases strength and stamina
3. Improves sleep
4. Aids weight loss and control. Studies of obesity show that for most overweight people exercise is an essential addition to any change in dietary habits.
5. Improves respiratory and cardiovascular systems and reduces the risk of heart and arterial disease.
6. Helps to relieve depression
7. Tones your muscles which improves appearance
8. Improves your concentration so you perform better.
9. Improves your sex life.
10. Helps to relieve pain such as backache and menstrual pain.
11. Increased body flexibility and helps delay signs of aging.
12. Improves general health. People who exercise regularly rarely fall sick.
13. Helps you to give up smoking or helps prevents starting again.