About the Doctor
Designation: Senior Consultant, Neurology
Dr. T. Arul Mozhi is one of the most esteemed Paediatric Neurologists in Chennai. He has special interest in paediatric neurology and headache disorders. He is a renowned neurologist with over 15 years of experience in treating neurological diseases in children. This Madras Medical College alumnus specialises in paediatric epileptology, electrophysiology, childhood migraine and developmental disorders.
- MBBS, Madras Medical College.
- DCH, Institute of Child Health and Hospital for Children Egmore, Madras Medical College.
- DNB Pediatrics, Institute of Child Health and Hospital for Children Egmore, Madras Medical College.
- DNB Neurology, Govt Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Areas of Specialisation:
- Nerve and Muscle Disorders
- Stroke Treatment
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Headache Management
Original work & award for study in antiepileptic use in Pregnancy
Physical growth and psychomotor development of infants exposed to antiepileptic drugs in utero
T Arulmozhi1, M Dhanaraj1, R Rangaraj, Neurology India Journal Year: 2006 | Volume: 54 | Issue: 1 | Page: 42-46, Hemiplegic migraine of childhood a case report IJJP, 2022.
- Indian Academy Neurology (IAN)
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)