About the Doctor
Designation: Senior Consultant - Cardiothoracic and Heart & Lung Transplant Surgery.
Dr Ram Duvuru joins our Cardiothoracic and Heart & Lung Transplant department at Kauvery Hospital. He comes with fellowship trained experience from world renowned centres in the field of Cardiothoracic and Heart and Lung transplant surgery. He has published numerous articles and journals in his field.
- MBBS-Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
- MS (General Surgery)-Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- M.Ch (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery)- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- Fellowship in Adult Cardiothoracic Surgery (Heart & Lung Transplantation)-Greenlane Cardiothoracic Unit, Auckland City Hospital, New Zealand.
- Fellowship in Advanced Adult Cardiac Surgery and Mechanical Circulatory Support- Peter Munk Cardiac Centre Toronto General Hospital, Canada.
- EACTS Fellow in Aortic Valve Repair Hamburg, Germany
Areas of Specialization:
- Heart & Lung Transplant Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Aortic Dissection
- Heart Valve Repairs and Replacement Mechanical Circulatory Suppport (ECMO) LVAD)
- REDO-Cardiac Surgery
- Lung Resection Surgery
- Pulmonary Endarterectomy for CTEPH