Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
Facial Plastic Surgery: Aesthetic surgery of Face including Face Lift, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty and Anti-ageing treatments namely botox and fillers. Reconstructive facial surgery following trauma, cancer resection and facial Reanimation surgery.
Aesthetic Surgery: Body contouring surgery including abdominoplasty and liposuction. Aesthetic Breast surgeries and Gynaecomastia surgery.
Burns Surgery: Acute burn surgery, Post-burn contracture surgeries, Burn scar modulation and corrections.
- Senior House Officer in the Department of General Surgery
- Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Perambur, Chennai, India.
- February 2001 - September 2004 Details of periods spent:
- February 2001 - September 2002 General Surgery
- October 2002 - December 2002 Paediatric surgery
- January 2003 - June 2003 Orthopaedics
- July 2003 - December 2003 Urology
- January 2004 - April 2004 Cardiothoracic and vascular Surgery
- May 2004 - September 2004 General Surgery
- Tutor in the Department of Anatomy, Madras Medical College, Chennai
- April 2005 - July 2005.
- Junior Consultant, Department of General Surgery,
- Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Sankara Hospital, Chennai.
- August 2005 - January 2006
- Tutor in the Department of General Surgery
- Meenakshi Medical College and Hospital, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India.
- February 2006 - August 2006
- Super Speciality Post Graduate trainee in the Department of Plastic Surgery, Madurai Medical College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India,
- September 2006- August 2009.
- Consultant in the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery,
- GLOBAL Hospital and Health City, Chennai.
- September 2009 â€“ December 2016.
- Ethicon Basic Surgical Skill course, Mumbai - 2002
- APSI course on Maxillofacial and Orthognathic surgery, Chennai - 2007
- APSI course on Cleft Lip and Palate, SRMC, Chennai - 2008
- Ethicon course on Microsurgical Techniques, Chennai - 2009
- Basic Good Clinical Practice (GCP) workshop, Chennai - 2011
- APSI course in Head and Neck Reconstruction, Mumbai - 2013.
- APSI course in Orthognathic Surgery, PGI Chandigarh - 2014.
- Is Laser a necessary tool in modern surgery- International laser conference 2001, Chennai
- Cross Lip mucosal apron flap - TANPAPS 2008
- Double-crossed skin flaps for lobule reconstruction - TANPAPS 2009
- Awarded Prof. C.R. SUNDER RAJAN Gold medal for Best paper in TANPAPS 2009.
- Role of Technitium Bone scan in staging Carcinoma Breast - NBE 2004
- Reconstruction of Pressure sores - Dr. MGR University 2009
- Indian Medical Association
- Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Association of Plastic surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Languages Known: English and Tamil