About the Doctor
Designation: Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist
- MRCPCH - June 2013
- DCH(U.K) - July 2013
- M.B.B.S - Madras Medical College and Research Institute, Madras, India. (2002)
- Gained vast experience in working in various hospitals in the UK
- Done certificate course in Newborn life support by resuscitation council(UK).
- Able to provide good quality care to all newborns and preterm babies.
- Well experienced in intubation, and central lines and common procedures.
- Gained extensive experience during my working in various hospitals in the UK
- Done certificate course in Advanced Paediatric life support by resus council(UK)
- Able to provide both inpatient and outpatient care in paediatrics.
Publication and posters
- Confusion and doubt: Antireflux treatment in pyloric stenosis. Karthik SV, Rajkumar EMJ, Harrington B.Gut 2004; 53 (Suppl vl): A212.
- Paediatric Renal biopsy Audit Poster in Royal college meeting 2014
- Management of Jaundice in newborn babies.
- Paediatric Renal biopsy.
- Management of children with Pneumonia
- Documentation audit.
- Management of children with Bronchial Asthma.
- Management of babies with pyloric stenosis.