About the Doctor
Designation: Consultant - Anesthesiologist
- M.B.B.S. - Thanjavur Medical College
- D.A. - Kilpauk Medical College
- M.D. - Madras Medical College
- Randomized double blinded Study - Compression of Ketamine Propofoz & Fentanyl Propofoz for the insertion of laryngeal mask airway in children.
- Global Journal for Research Analysis.
Specialty Experience: PadiatricAnaesthesia - 1 Year in Institute of Child Health, Egmore
Normal Procedures: Subarachnoid block, Endotracheal intubations UISG guided Nerve blocks, USG guided IV cannulation.
- Retrograde intubation - 2, Videolaryngoscopic guided intubation
- Fibre optic Poronchoscopic - Intubation -10
Future Vision: Interested in Regional Anaesthesia & PaediatricAnaesthesia
Professional Body Membership: ISA / IMA
Personal Interests: Reading / Painting / Handicrafts
Social Activities: Been a very active Lion member since
25 yrs. Donated blood 15 times. Retrieved Eyes for eye donation, Conducted many camps.