About the Doctor
Designation: Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecologist
- UG - MBBS., Madras Medical college 2001 - 2007
- PG - DGO., OG Madras Medical College 2010 - 2012
- Super Specialty - DNB OG Jubilee mission Medical College 2013 - 2015
Awards & Achievement:
- A Prospective study to evaluate the efficacy of 11 - 13 weeks anatomy scan in detecting fetal structural anomalies compared to traditional 18 - 22 weeks scan IJRCOG June 2017
- Role of progesterone in safe motherhood - FOGSI focus progesterone
- 11-14 weeks anatomy scan - Where do we stand? @ AICOG 2015 Chennai
- 2nd best young Gynecologist of south India 2014.
- 1st Prize in quiz @ Progress Chennai 2015.
- Conference presentations: Given presentation in various National & International conferences.
- 1. Placenta Percreta with cystotomy and commoniliac artery clamp - TOGSICON International conference 2014.
- 2. UTI in Pregnancy - YUVA FOGSI 2017
Normal delivery, Forceps delivery, Vacuum delivery, Caesarean section, Vaginal hysterectomy, Tubal ligation,
D& C,Laproscopic cystectomy,Laparoscopic sterilization, Laparoscopic hysterectomy, Diagnostic laparoscopy for infertility, Hysteroscopic Polypectomy, Colposcopy, Hysterectomy, Pipelle Endometrial aspiration, Mirena,copper -T insertion
Laparoscopic hysterectomy for large uterus, Laparoscopic myomectomy for big fibroid, Internal iliac artery ligation, Hysteroscopic septal resection, Obstetric hystectomy for Placenta accreta, Laparoscopic hysterectomy in case of severe adhesions, (PID endometriosis )
- Good Surgical skills
- Patient Satisfaction
Professional Body Membership: