Complex Hepatic Injuries: an Audit from a Tertiary Center
- Thiagarajan Srinivasan, Jai D. Wig, Rajesh Gupta, Thakur D. Yadav, Rudra P. Doley, Ashwinikumar Kudari, Nedounsejiane M and Rakesh Kochhar
EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF TRAUMA AND EMERGENCY SURGERY Volume 34, Number 3 (2008), 287-293
- Radical surgery for incidental cancer gallbladder after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Kaman L, Behera A, Singh G, Nedounsejiane M. TROP GASTROENTEROL. 2009 Oct-Dec;30(4):233-6.
- Comparative study of low pressure versus standard pressure pneumoperitoneum in laparoscopic cholecystectomy--a randomised controlled trial.
Kanwer DB, Kaman L, Nedounsejiane M, Medhi B, Verma GR, Bala I. TROP GASTROENTEROL. 2009 Jul-Sep;30(3):171-4.
- Interrupted aortic arch beyond adolescence repaired by prosthetic vestibule from common carotid descending thoracic aorta - Journal of Vascular surgery Shashidhar kallappa PArameshwarappa , Nedounsajiane MandjinyVikram, Patra , Unnni Krishnan
VSICON 2008, Chandigarh
- Surgery for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in a pregnant patient with Takayasu Arteritis
- Efficacy of Cilostazole Vs Cilostazole and Pentoxiphylline in patients with Peripheral Vascular Diseases
VSICON 2009, Hyderabad
- Cytokines response following autologous stem cell treatment in patients suffering from lower limb ischemia
- Evaluation of cytokinemia (TNF a, IL 6 & 1) following reperfusion in patients with acute lower limb ischemia
VSICON 2010, Chennai
- Surgical experience with adult coarctation of aorta and its sequelae
- Video session
- Spontaneous dissecting aneurysm of the abdominal aorta - surgical strategies
- Late giant iatrogenic subclavian artery pseudoaneurysm
VSICON 2011, Mumbai
- Is Coronary angiogram essential prior to elective major vascular surgery
- Interrupted Aortic arch beyond adolescence - surgically managed
VSICON 2012, Jaipur
- Recent experiences with hybrid repair of aortic arch aneurysms
- Open repair of complex juxtarenal aortic aneurysms facilitated by division of left renal vein -top end strategy
- Coarctation of aorta with traumatic pseudoaneurysm - contained rupture
- Aberrancy of Subclavian artery - Sree Chitra Experience
- Chronic "Type B" Aortic dissection
- MID-TERM MEETING OF VSI 2010 (Goa)
- Presented a paper on "Venous diseases - an update"
- INDOVASC 2012 (Bangalore)
- Presented a paper on "Recent experiences on Hybrid repair of Aortic aneurysms"
Field of Interest: