About the Doctor
Designation: Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist
Year of Passing 2003, Thanjavur Medical College
MD (Anaes) - Year of Passing 2008, Banarus Hindu University, Varanasi
PDCC (Cardiac Anaesthesia) - Year Passing 2010, Amrita Institute of Medical Institute, Kochi
- Gastric Distension During Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy :Comparison between ETT and PLMA.The Internet journal of Anesthesiology 2007 Volume 13 Number 1.
- A Comparative Study Of Pre-medication For Prevention Of Vomiting Induced By Intrathecal Calcitonin: A Double Blind Study. The Internet journal of Anesthesiology 2008 Volume 16 Number 2.
Specialty Experience: Over 10 years of cardiac anesthesia and cardiac critical care experience
Kauvery Experience: Associated with kauvery over 9 years of cardiac anesthesia and cardiac critical care experience
- Central venous catheter/ swan ganz catheter insertion
- Arterial line insertion
- IABP Insertion
- ICD Insertion
- Energetic, willing to lead, willing to accept challenges
- Involving in HICC activities as HICC officer
- Involving in NABH Accreditation activities
Field of Interest: Cardiac critical care
Clinical Achievements: Experienced in managing critically ill cardiac patients.
Future Vision: Heart and lung transplantation in kauvery heart city
Professional Body Membership: Indian Medical Association.
Personal Interests: Photography