Screening, Preventive Oncology Counseling, Diagnosis, and stagingof Cancer, designing and execution of treatment protocols, Surveillance and Supportive Care.
- Mesenteric gastrointestinal stromal tumour with bone metastases in Indian journal of cancer July - Sep 2011; Vol. 48; Issue 3
- Best paper award-winning oral presentation in 23rd AROI state conference TNPY 2008 Coimbatore
- ORAL presentation in 29th national AROI conference, 2007 chennai
Specialty Experience: Senior resident, Department of radiation oncology, regional cancer center, Jipmer, Pondicherry 15 May 2009 to 2nd Nov 2012
Kauvery Experience: Dec 2012 to till date
- Intra caritosmy proschyteraphy for cervix comb endometriosis
- Interstitial implants for breast soft tissue sarcoma
- Intra criminal brachytherapy - ca oesophagus / procetus nasopharynx
- Surface mold Intraluminal brachytherapy
Special Procedures: Extracorporeal bone irradiation
Strengths: Clinical skills coupled with excellent patient rapport. For guided decision making.
Field of Interest
- Head and neck oncology
- Palliative oncology
Clinical Achievements: Cure/remission rates, QOL and adverse event rates comparable to international standards matched for patient
Future Vision: For Kauvery hospital, Tennur to be a one-stop solution for COMPREHENSIVE oncology care in south TN
Personal Interests: Music
Social Activities: Public speaking on cancer & health awareness
Senior Resident, Radiation Oncology, RCC, JIPMER, Puducherry - From 15.5.2009 to 02.11.2012.
Consultant Radiation Oncology, Kauvery Hospital from Dec. 2012 till date.
1) Indian Medical Association (IMA)
2) Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
3) Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPC)
4) European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESRO)
5) Member of EUROPEN society of RADIOTHERAPY and Oncology (ESTRO)
Languages Known: Tamil / Hindi / English / Marathi