- Peripheral Angioplasty - 120
- Carotid endarterectomy - 80
- Lower limb hypan - 300
Strengths: Able to offer both open and endovascular procedures for vascular diseases. Able to provide comprehensive vascular service in the region.
Field of Interest:
- Limb salvage in diabetic foot ulcer
- Thrombolysis in DVT
- Minimally invasive - Endovascular intervention in peripheral arterial disease.
- Vascular Alumni Gold Medal - 2012
- University topper in M.Ch (Vascular Surgery)
- 2nd prize in VSI rolling trophy for 2 consecutive years.
- Instrumental in setting up Department of Vascular and Endovascular sciences in TN multi super speciality Hospital/Omandurar
Future Vision: Establish a centre of excellence for Vascular diseases in Trichy offering 24*7 vascular service, Training opportunities and world clan limb salvage centre
Professional Body Membership
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of surgeons of India (ASI)
- Vascular Society of India (VSI)
- Vascular society of Great Britain
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy (BSET)
- European society of Vascular Surgery (ESVS)
- Playing cricket, Badminton and Table Tennis
- Increase green cover of our country and planet
- Road safety awareness and reduction of road traffic accidents
- Contribute to access of quality education for unaffordable children