About the Doctor
Designation: Family Physician
- Diploma in Family Medicine, RCGP- UK
- Experienced Family Physician with 20 years of effective communicative and interpersonal skills. Dependable, and reliable with extreme loyalty to the patients.
- She's an immediate care primary physician who gives a holistic approach to the patients, listening to their complaints with careful history taking, physical examination, placing lab orders, X-ray and other imaging techniques or investigations required depending on the patient's history.
- Discusses the reports with the patients and plans treatment and follow up care.
- Provides School physician services for many schools including her alma mater.
- Provides patients any information they require about their medical issues and their treatment plan.
- Provides the necessary specialist referral and follows up with the specialist until recovery.
- Consultant support to patients by answering their calls, replying to their messages after outpatient service in case of any emergency issues.
- Outpatient primary clinical care to all ages.
- Tele consults for patients who are unable to visit hospital directly through Kauvery Kare app online consulting with prior appointments.
- Access patients' health by greeting them, interviewing them and by obtaining, updating and studying their medical history.
- On direct consultation assessment done by physical examination of the patient.
- Provides therapeutic procedures like administering injectors, wound care and adult immunization.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their physical and mental health.
- Keeps follow up care at the emergency and in-patients to give them complete primary care support until discharge.
- Documents patients' care for routine checks ups and follow-up.
- Also takes pride in being the Editor of our kway digital newsletter by which Monthly awareness articles reach patients through digital platform.